Saturday, March 13, 2010

Nasty Gals Do It Better



One of my guilty pleasures is definitely to do online shopping. When my favorite store, Nasty Gal, asked their customers to show them how they style their NG purchases, I couldn't pass the occasion and sent a picture of me. Next thing I know, I get an email from my favorite store with few questions about my style and they posted a mini interview about it on their blog that you can see by clicking HERE. How exciting!! :)

Un de mes péchés mignons est définitivement de faire du shopping sur le web. Lorsque que ma boutique préférée, Nasty Gal, a demandé à ses clients de lui montrer comment ils portent leurs achats NG, j'ai sauté sur l'occasion et leur ai envoyé une photo de moi. Le lendemain matin, à ma grande surprise, j'ai reçu un email de ma boutique préférée avec une liste de questions au sujet de mon style et peu de temps après, ma mini entrevue a été affichée sur leur blog, que vous pourrez voir en cliquant ICI. Trop excitant!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment