Friday, July 9, 2010

Tropical feel

I took those pictures yesterday morning on my way to work. We had crazy heatwave in Montreal for the past few days and I could not think of wearing anything else then cotton summer dresses! This one will be my #1 because I adore the bright colors & flower pattern! Now tell me, what is your #1 must-have for this summer?

J'ai pris ces photos hier matin tout en allant travailler. Nous avons eu droit à toute une canicule à Montréal ces derniers jours et je ne pouvais pas penser à porter autre chose que des robes d'été en coton! Celle-ci sera mon #1 pour cet été car j'adore ses couleurs intenses et le motif floral! Maintenant dites-moi, quel est votre pièce indispensable pour cet été?

Dress | Le Château
Hat, rings & heart necklace | Forever 21
Bow necklace | ASOS
Handbag | A&G Rock'n Roll Couture
Plastic sandals | Aldo


  1. The dress looks awesome against that background.
    Love the tropical colours and prints xoxo

  2. Really cute!!!

  3. came by your blog, love the accessorizing

  4. cute outfit :) you look very nice in hat :)


  5. Just found your blog and I love it<3

    Come enter my giveaway!
    XO Lynzy

  6. Hayhay!
    How are you? Your blog is great and I love your style! I'm glad that I've visited yours.
    Please, check mine, & maybe we can follow eachother? + join my giveaway!

    Thanks and love,