Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cloudy day in Mtl




I have to admit that I took this picture in 10 seconds because it was -10 degrees outside and I was freezing without my coat!! I was doing some shopping and came back, a bit upset, with empty hands. I still don't understand why the stores in Montreal start selling some Spring clothing in January when there is no way we will be able to wear them for the next 3 months....don't you think?

Axara shirt | H&M skirt | Lollipops belt | American Apparel socks

Je dois avouer que j'ai pris cette photo en 10 secondes car il faisait environ 10 degrés sous zéro et j'étais complètement gelée sans mon manteau!! J'étais en pleine séance de shopping et je suis revenue, mécontente, les mains complètement vides. Je n'ai jamais compris pourquoi les boutiques à Montréal commencent à vendre leurs collections de printemps au mois de janvier alors que nous ne pourront jamais les porter dans les 3 mois suivants....non?

chemise Axara | jupe H&M | ceinture Lollipops | chaussettes American Apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment